Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip series update center! Here you can find all the latest information about Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G software updates. We will tell you what the current software version is for each device and remind you when new updates are available.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will the Galaxy Z Flip get Android 12? December/January 2021 (expected)
The latest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip update
August 5, 2021: The successor to the Galaxy Z Flip may be launched this month, but Samsung has not forgotten its first foldable flip phone. The new update that brings the August 2021 Android security patch is now rolling out to devices (h/t Sam moves). There are no obvious fundamental changes or feature upgrades in this patch, but you can expect Samsung to resolve the bugs and simplify existing features.
The update is being rolled out to users in Asia or Europe, but is expected to reach other regions soon.However, you can manually check for updates by clicking Settings> Software Update.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Z Flip update
- May 28, 2021: The patch that brings the June security update was launched in late May.Every Sam moves, Update the packaged firmware version F707BXXS3DUE1.
- April 15, 2021: 4G mode starts receive Update of security patch midway in April.Update also Arrived On 5G variants in late April.
- February 17, 2021: Samsung has a major update Announce Availability of One UI 3.1 for Galaxy Z Flip (and many other phones). It brings an improved Single Take mode, object eraser tool, multi-microphone recording and more.
- December 2020: Galaxy Z Flip 4G and 5G models received One UI 3.0 update at the end of last year. The Android 11-based update provides the usual Android 11 additions and most anticipated Samsung feature advertising adjustments. It also brings a security patch for December 2020.
- August 22, 2020: One UI 2.5 update roll out To the Galaxy Z Flip 4G. This brings a lot of video recording options, the ability to request Wi-Fi passwords from contacts, and other adjustments. We also received the August 2020 security update.
- February 15, 2020: A week after its launch, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G received its first software update.according to Sam move, Galaxy Z Flip 4G software update brings single shooting mode to the camera. This feature was supposed to be available on mobile phones out of the box, but Samsung seems to be eager to get the phone out. The update also brings security patches for February 2020.
Please let us know which Galaxy Z Flip update you like in the comments. Also, if you find the latest update we missed, please feel free to tip us!