Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S20 update center. Here you can find the latest information about Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S20 Ultra updates. We will detail the current software version of each device and remind you when a new update is available. Samsung usually rolls out updates for the entire series, but this may vary by variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra get Android 12? January 2022 (expected)
The latest Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra updates
September 3, 2021: The Galaxy S20 series is receiving the September 2021 Android security patch in Europe.Every Sam move, Update package firmware version G98xxXXSADUH5. Unfortunately, there seems to be nothing else worth noting in the update package. Nevertheless, it is great to see Samsung keep its older flagship products up to date.
It is not clear when the update will be rolled out in other regions.To check if the update applies to your device, go to set up > software Update and click Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra updates
- July 6, 2021: The Galaxy S20 series is receiving the July 2021 Android security patch in Germany.Every Sam moves, Update package firmware version G98xFXXU8DUF9 For LTE models, and G98xBXXU8DUF9 For the 5G taste.In addition, the patch should also include a fix for the annoying Android Auto crash that was originally reported Nine pairs of five Google.
- May 31, 2021: The Galaxy S20 series received the June 2021 security patch, and the firmware is G98xxXXS8DUE4 (h/t Sam moves).
- April 29, 2021: according to Sam move, The latest update includes firmware version G98xxXXU7DUDB, including camera performance improvements and fast sharing enhancements. It also has a security patch for May 2021. The weight of the update is also as high as 626MB.
- March 1, 2021: Samsung started rolling out the One UI 3.1 update to unlocked US phones (h/t Sam move). In addition to the new software, the update also brings a March security patch.
- January 2021: Samsung introduced the first update of this year for the Galaxy S20 series. It brings the Android security patch for January 2021.Every Nine pairs of five Google, The change log does not describe many other changes. The weight of the update itself is about 235MB. At the end of January, Samsung pushed the February 2021 security update to mobile phones in Europe and the United Kingdom. US mobile phones saw it in early February.
If you find a Samsung Galaxy S20 update that we haven’t found yet, please tip us! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.