Welcome to the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T update center. Here, you can find the latest information about the updates of the two phones in the OnePlus 6 series. We will detail the current software version of each device and remind you when a new update is available. OnePlus usually pushes the entire series of updates at once, but this may vary by variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- Will OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T be equipped with Android 12? No, Android 11 is the final upgrade
The latest OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T updates
August 11, 2021: The day OnePlus 6 fans are looking forward to has finally arrived: Android 11 is released stably.Upgrade login Oxygen operating system 11.
See the extensive change log below.
- Update to OxygenOS 11 version
- Brand-new UI visual design, multiple details optimization, bring you a more comfortable experience
- Since this is a major Android update with many new features, the upgrade process may take a little longer, please be patient.
- Game space
- A new game toolbox is added to facilitate switching between Fnatic modes.You can now choose from three notification methods: plain text, prompt and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Added quick reply function for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram in the small window (in game mode, swipe down from the upper right/lower left corner of the screen to enable)
- Added anti-inadvertent touch function.Enable, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap the pop-up notification bar
- Update the camera UI, optimize some functional paths, and make the operation more convenient
- Environmental display
- Added Insight clock styles, which are created in collaboration with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Settings: Settings> Customization> Environment display clock)
- Newly added Canvas function, which can automatically draw wireframe pictures according to the lock screen photos of the phone (path: settings-custom-wallpaper-canvas-select the photo preview to be automatically generated)
- Dark mode
- Added a shortcut for dark mode, which can be found by pulling down the quick setting panel
- Support automatic activation by time range (path: setting-display-dark mode-auto-open-automatic activation from sunset to sunrise/custom time range
- The new shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widgets, with smarter animation effects
As always, OTA will be rolled out in phases and will cover more OnePlus 6/6T users in the next few days.To check if the update is available, go to set up > system > System Upgrade On your device.
Previous OnePlus 6 and 6T updates
- July 21, 2021: Oxygen operating system 10.3.12 Some basic bug fixes and security patches for July 2021 have been logged.
- May 21, 2021: Oxygen operating system 10.3.11 Introduced to OnePlus 6 and 6T and includes fixes to “known issues”, stability improvements, and the May 2021 Android security patch.
- April 27, 2021: This update only includes the April 2021 security patch and some bug fixes and improvements.
- March 18, 2021: Oxygen OS 10.3.9 arrived in March and brought the Android security patch for February 2021.The update also improves system stability, according to Change log.
- January 27, 2021: OnePlus 6 and 6T get Oxygen operating system 10.3.8 In January 2021, the security update of the month and the launch of OnePlus store were brought.
- October 12, 2020: In October, OnePlus 6 and 6T received Oxygen operating system 10.3.6 These include some patches and security updates in September 2020.
If you find a OnePlus 6 or 6T update that we don’t have, please give us a tip! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.