Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 update center. Here you can find the latest information about Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10e updates. We will detail the current software version of each device and remind you when a new update is available. Samsung usually rolls out the entire series of updates at the same time, but this may vary by variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- Will Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e be equipped with Android 12? Yes, but it may be early to mid-2022
The latest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e updates
September 2, 2021: Those using the carrier version of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus or S10e are finally beginning to receive the latest updates.Every Sam moves, The patch brings the firmware version G97xUSQU6GUH4, which is currently being released to users on Comcast and Xfinity. The update also includes security patches for August 2021.
To check if the update applies to your device, go to set up > software Update and click Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e updates
- June 2021: Samsung released firmware version G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t Sam move) For European users, and ultimately for American users. This update brings the June 2021 security patch. According to reports, at the end of this month, the firmware version G973FXXSBFUF3 with the July 2021 security patch began to be launched in Europe. Android police.
- May 2021: Samsung has launched a new update for its Galaxy S10 series of devices.according to Sam moves, People in Europe are now receiving updates, with The firmware version of S10e, S10 and S10 Plus is G97xFXXUAFUE3. The update includes May security patches and some other security fixes.
- February 2021: The stable version of One UI 3.0 started on T-Mobile and AT&T (via Telephone arena) February 10, 2021. The update also comes with the Android security patch for January 2021. Only two weeks later, One UI 3.1 roll out To the Galaxy S10 series, the S10 Plus in Switzerland. Nevertheless, the update does indicate that Samsung intends to promote the new update as soon as possible. This patch comes with an updated UI, wireless Dex support, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the stable version of One UI 3.0 began to land on devices in Switzerland. Interestingly, for those users who are still testing the update channel, Samsung launched another One UI 3.0 beta version to users in early January. Despite the pre-release label, the update does bring a series of fixes, including the speed and reliability of the in-display fingerprint sensor, the sensitivity of swipe gestures from the bottom of the display, and “failure” recording in slow motion video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung started to roll out the One UI 3.0 beta update (h/t: Sam moves), landing in Asia, Europe and India.
If you find a Samsung Galaxy S10 update that we don’t have, please give us a tip! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.