David Immel/Android Authority
Changing the wallpaper is a quick and easy way to customize your smartphone. This is a similar process on most devices, and apps can also help simplify this process. But, when was the last time you changed your phone wallpaper?
We raised this question in a recent poll. This is how you answered.
When was the last time you changed your phone wallpaper?
This is a very popular opinion poll with more than 4,200 votes out of the seven available options. Although there was a final winner, the result was very close.
Slightly more than a quarter of readers (26%) changed their mobile wallpaper “this week”. It was followed by “Today” with 19% of the votes, and “Last Month” with 18% of the votes. It seems that readers who do change the wallpaper are more likely to change it at least once a month.
Interestingly, 7% of readers have never changed their wallpapers. Surprisingly, this choice is more popular than “the last 12 months”, which received only 6% of the vote.
Judging from the comments, some readers prefer the dark method, while others regard changing the phone wallpaper as a daily habit. Read some of the best anecdotes below.
- SyCoREAPER: It has been pitch black #000000 for a long time.
- JK: Unless I find a better one, I prefer to set it up and keep it.
- Joe Black: I set it up when I got a new phone, and I rarely change it.
- Patriot_101: I really change every day. It brings a new feel to the mobile phone.
- Matte: I have an application that changes the wallpaper every half an hour, which contains my favorite photos in recent years.
This way I can enjoy my photos and relive my favorite memories.
- Jim: When I am tired of watching, I usually change the wallpaper frequently.
- Albin: I only use my own photos and make changes whenever the most recent photos are attractive-last time was yesterday, but it will be different. My launcher has an excellent multi-tab application drawer, so the single home screen is very clean and has no widgets to display, except for the scrollable icon on the bottom tray.
- Ginger tower: Automatically change every 4 hours.
- Oman: A few minutes ago, I changed walls about 5 times a day.
This is this poll. Thanks for voting and comments. Do you have any thoughts on mobile phone wallpapers or voting results? Be sure to put them below.