Welcome to the OnePlus 8T update center. Here you can find all the information about the latest Android updates for your device, including past and future software versions.
Like its siblings, OnePlus 8T runs on Oxygen OS, which is an Android skin made by OnePlus. Oxygen OS is known for long, fast updates, so be sure to bookmark this page and revisit it often.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will OnePlus 8T be equipped with Android 12? December 2021 (expected)
The latest OnePlus 8T update
August 19, 2021: OnePlus is roll out Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11 (EU and North America) and 11.0.99 (IN) to OnePlus 8T. Although the numbers are different, they are actually the same updates with the same core changes. Ambient Display can now see Bitmoji mode and get AOD screenshot function. Support for OnePlus Buds Pro has also arrived, and OnePlus has also brought the OnePlus Store app to India. Finally, OnePlus 8T received the August security patch after missing the July patch in the update cycle last month.
OnePlus also lists some other fixes and optimizations. Please see the full change log below:
- Newly adapted to OnePlus Buds Pro, bringing new powerful features
- Added AOD screenshot function
- Fixed the problem that navigation gestures failed in some scenes
- Improve system stability and fix known issues
- Update Android security patch to 2021.08
- Optimized the portrait mode effect of the front camera
- OnePlus Store (IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting member-exclusive benefits, and purchase OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
- Environmental display
- The newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed with Snapchat, will be displayed in the active environment of your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will be updated throughout the day based on your activities and what’s happening around you (path: set up > custom made > Clock on the environmental display > Bit emoji)
OnePlus pointed out that the update is currently available in Europe, but will be rolled out to North American and Indian users in due course. Want to check if the update is available?Then go to set up > system > System Upgrade On your device.
Previous OnePlus 8T update
July 22, 2021: Slender Oxygen operating system 18.104.22.168 The update brings the OnePlus Store to OnePlus 8T, as well as camera and system repairs.
May 27, 2021: OnePlus launched a New oxygen operating system update OnePlus 8T users in India and Europe (22.214.171.124) and North America (126.96.36.199). This update brings the May 2021 security patch, improves network performance, and improves the smoothness of swiping on the home screen. It also brings some fixes.
March 29, 2021: The number is Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52 renew In India and Europe, and Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 in North America, this stable patch brings important fixes to the entire system, camera, and clock. Also includes the Android security update in March 2021.
December 29, 2020: OnePlus roll out Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11 is updated to unlocked devices around the world. The biggest change in this update is the introduction of a new feature that allows you to adjust the keyboard height. This should help people get a better typing experience because they can adjust the keyboard to meet their unique needs and preferences. This update also provides improved night scene image quality, improved gestures, better fingerprint unlocking, and a November 2020 patch.
November 21, 2020: Vendor launch Oxygen operating system 18.104.22.168 For OnePlus 8T. The update includes a series of improvements, including better fingerprint recognition and imaging quality. OnePlus said that the power optimization in the update has also increased the battery life of the phone. In addition, the update also fixes application cache errors and screen flickering issues. The overall system performance and stability have also been improved.
November 5, 2020: OnePlus released Oxygen operating system 22.214.171.124 Specially built for OnePlus 8T. It includes optimization of power consumption, improvements to camera quality and stability, and a series of bug fixes.
Please tell us in the comments which OnePlus 8T update you like, and if you find that we missed the most recent update, please give us a tip!