Jimmy Westenberg / Android Authority
- Samsung announced the launch details of the Galaxy Watch 4 series and Galaxy Buds 2 in India.
- Galaxy watches bring new health tracking technology, and Buds 2 offers some of the benefits of Buds Pro at a lower price.
- Both devices will be fully sold from September 10th, but potential buyers can start pre-ordering their devices from August 30th.
Samsung launched new foldable products, smart watches and earplugs earlier this month. Now, the company announced the listing details of the Galaxy Watch 4 series and Galaxy Buds 2 in India.
The Galaxy Watch 4 series includes standard models and classic models, bringing Wear OS 3 with One UI Watch to the market. They also contain several new health tracking features, including body composition sensors and improved sleep management. At the same time, Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 2 is actually a more affordable and streamlined version of Galaxy Buds Pro. They bring active noise reduction (ANC), 5 hours of ANC playback and IPX2 rating.
Our verdict: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Review | Galaxy Buds 2 Review
Galaxy Watch 4 and Buds 2: Price and availability
Let’s start with Galaxy Buds 2. As the leader of Samsung’s wireless earbuds series, Buds 2 is priced at 11,999 rupees (approximately US$162) in India. They are available in graphite, lavender, olive green and white.
Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic each have two dial sizes, which are pure Bluetooth and LTE versions. Pricing is as follows:
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- 40mm Bluetooth: 23,999 rupees (~$324)
- 40mm LTE: 28,999 rupees (~391 USD)
- 44mm Bluetooth: 26,999 rupees (~$364)
- 44 mm LTE: 31,999 rupees (~$431)
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
- 42mm Bluetooth: 31,999 rupees (~$431)
- 42mm LTE: 36,999 rupees (~499 USD)
- 46mm Bluetooth: Rs 34,999 (~$472)
- 46mm LTE: 39,999 rupees (~539 USD)
The 40mm Galaxy Watch 4 is available in rose gold, black or silver. The 44 mm model is available in black, green or silver. Samsung offers Galaxy Watch 4 Classic sizes in black or silver.