Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip series update center! Here you can find all the latest information about Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G software updates. We will tell you what the current software version is for each device and remind you when new updates are available.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will the Galaxy Z Flip get Android 12? December/January 2021 (expected)
The latest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip update
August 31, 2021: Just before September arrives, Samsung is making another update for the Galaxy Z Flip. This update carries the firmware number F700FXXU8EUH5 and brings the expected One UI 3.1.1 update. The new UI revision includes a Flex mode panel (forces the application to adjust to fit the folded screen) and drag and split support (effectively splits the folded display into two screens). The Android security patch for September 2021 is also integrated with the update.
Every Sam moves, The update is now landing on European models, so it is expected that the patch will reach more markets in the next few days.You can manually check for updates by clicking Settings> Software Update.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Z Flip update
- August 5, 2021: renew bring Security updates in August and other contents of Samsung flip phones.
- May 28, 2021: The patch that brings the June security update was launched in late May.Every Sam moves, Update the packaged firmware version F707BXXS3DUE1.
- April 15, 2021: 4G mode starts receive Update of security patch midway in April.Update also Arrived On 5G variants in late April.
- February 17, 2021: Samsung has a major update Announce Availability of One UI 3.1 for Galaxy Z Flip (and many other phones). It brings an improved Single Take mode, object eraser tool, multi-microphone recording and more.
- December 2020: Galaxy Z Flip 4G and 5G models received One UI 3.0 update at the end of last year. The Android 11-based update provides the usual Android 11 additions and most anticipated Samsung feature advertising adjustments. It also brings a security patch for December 2020.
- August 22, 2020: One UI 2.5 update roll out To the Galaxy Z Flip 4G. This brings many video recording options, the ability to request Wi-Fi passwords from contacts, and other adjustments. We also received the August 2020 security update.
- February 15, 2020: A week after its launch, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G received its first software update.according to Sam moves, Galaxy Z Flip 4G software update brings single shooting mode to the camera. This feature should be available on phones out of the box, but Samsung seems to be eager to get the phone out. The update also brings security patches for February 2020.
Please tell us which Galaxy Z Flip update you like in the comments. Also, if you find the latest update we missed, please feel free to tip us!