30 minutes ago
⚡ Welcome again Weekly authority, this Android Authority A newsletter that breaks down the hottest Android and technology news of the week. The 157th edition is released, right here…
🎮 Paula Beaton (Paula Beaton) is in power from now on, giving Tristan Rayner more time to play with his new PS5. Still can’t wait to get my hand!
🔥 All the hottest stories prepared for you, coming soon.
Our own Robert Triggs (Robert Triggs) About How did Android become Android Let’s think about the words we use for the technology we all rely on-we want to know: When did we first start using the word “smartphone”?
- Although most of us had not used or heard the word “smartphone” before Apple launched the first iPhone in 2007, the first real smart phone was as early as 15 years ago, in 1992-AOL The year it went public (NBC Finance Channel).
- Simon Personal Communicator from IBMOr “Simon”, the hybrid phone and PDA is a not-so-portable brick, priced at US$899 (approximately US$1,435 today, for which you can almost install a new Galaxy Z Fold 3) (Business insider).
- With Simon’s 4.5 x 1.4 inch monochrome LCD touch screen and stylus, you can send emails and faxes, or Page someone With a digital code or text message on your convenient porta-brick. Astonishing. (R/90s)
- September 8: Lenovo Technology World 2021
- September 13: Android 12?
- September 15: Xiaomi Press [email protected] 5AM PT/8AM ET/1PM BST (probably Xiaomi Mi 12, Mi 11T, Mi Pad 5, Mi Note 11)
- Also in September: Up to three Apple events? (IPhone 13, Watch Series 7, MacBooks, AirPods 3, etc.)
Technical tweets this Week
First: @Gallowboob is back, this time coined the word “brailing”.It turns out that there are railings on the pavilion in Naples, Italy Braille describing the view For the blind. Want to know what it says?
Second: What’s new?Oh not much, just this Mouse playing the harmonica. Don’t know why, but it will definitely brighten your day.
— Living Morganism (@ok_girlfriend) — August 27, 2021
Have a great week!
Paula Beaton, Copy Editor