Google announced more details about its Pixel 6 series last week, confirming the standard Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Both devices will provide new camera sensors and an internal Tensor chipset.
The Pro model is expected to be the most feature-rich Pixel we have seen for a long time, mainly because it should have included a multi-functional triple camera system (also equipped with a 4X camera). Google’s Rick Osterloh said the device will be “expensive.” But how much are you willing to pay? This is what you told us.
How much are you willing to pay for Google Pixel 6 Pro?
We raised this question on August 3, and this vote counted more than 2,200 votes. The most popular price window people are willing to pay is US$900 to US$999, accounting for 26.1% of the votes. It is closely followed by the price range of US$800 to US$899, accounting for 24.7%. Ranked third is the market segment of US$699 to US$799. 23.1% of the respondents said that if the Pixel 6 Pro is in this price range, they will buy it.
Slightly more than 19% of voters said they are willing to pay between $1,000 and $1,199 for Pixel 6 Pro. However, the most unpopular option is a stent above $1,200, because only 6.2% of readers surveyed said they would spend that much money on Google’s Pro devices.
When we combine the market segments of US$900 to US$999, US$1,000 to US$1,199, and US$1,200 or more, more than half of the respondents are willing to spend more than US$900 on their mobile phones. At the same time, when we combine the US$800 to US$899 and US$699 to US$799 segments, less than 48% of respondents are willing to spend US$899 or less.
Either way, it’s worth noting that phones with high-end chipsets, water resistance, wireless charging, and periscope cameras are often not affordable flagship products. For example, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is priced at 1,200 Euros (~1,408 USD) in Europe and 70,000 rupees (~941 USD) in India. At the same time, the retail price of S21 Ultra is $1,199.
- Nick V: If Google is smart, they will start to weaken Apple and Samsung in the flagship field.
- EeZeEpEe: I would wishfully guess that the 6 Pro with basic storage is $999. Regardless of the price, this is the purpose of 0% financing. Am i right? Lol now is a good trade-in plan for former Pixel owners. Unfortunately, they really didn’t give back much value.
- If they ask for more than 1k, then all I need to know is to get a new Pixel. Ask for more, provide less. If I use Android, it is one of Sammy’s flagship products. They install more things than you want or need, but at least they give you more money than so much outside.
- Stanley Kubrick: Although I cast the lowest vote…actually I would not buy 6. I am waiting for 5A to see if I will buy that one.
- Google’s mobile phones have always been value-for-money products. Of course, as the price point implies, they have compromises, but you still get a lot. They have been steadily trying to upgrade their phones, and the price reflects this. Unfortunately, the rest of the phone does not.
Thank you for voting and commenting in our poll. However, what do you think is the actual price of the Pixel 6 Pro? Please tell us below.